Business Admin Apprentice
UK Ellistown Tanker Branch
As Business Admin Apprentice, you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team for TIP UK & Ireland Waste Tanker Division. You will liaise with the Workshop Technicians, Operations Team, Assistant Manager and Operations Manager. You will have close contact with other business areas and suppliers and therefore must be committed to a high level of customer service as well as identifying roadblocks and designing possible solutions.
- Inputting and closing down working orders
- Ordering parts from our chosen vendors
- Chasing the business to resolve the work orders sat in their queues
- Assisting the business in resolving queries where possible
- Taking phone enquiries from suppliers & redirecting others to other TIP employees
- Liaising with customers on service/compliance planning
- Supporting the team in keeping site compliant
- Assisting in the management & administration of the Penalty Charge Notices
- Keeping a track on vehicle taxes and ensuring all vehicles are taxed at the right time
- Assisting with paying Purchase Orders, challenging costs where necessary
- Assisting with the building of recharge invoices, requesting Purchase Order Numbers and submitting the invoices to the customers
- Dealing with customer breakdowns over the phone and dispatching either MSU’s (Mobile Service Units) or 3rd party vendors to the breakdowns
- Assisting with Health & Safety tasks around the office & workshop
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Organisational & prioritisation skills
- Ability to work alone & in a team
- Problem solving skills
- Query resolution skills
- Good IT Skills (software used in role will be Microsoft Office, Matrix, ALS and Internet & Intranet)
Benefits we offer
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous referral programme
- Life assurance
- And many more!
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 136 locations and at more than 72 maintenance facilities throughout 17 European countries and Canada. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to background check.