FleetConnected Reports has an expansive reporting suite and here are details of 7 of the more popular reports to support your fleet management activities.
1. Standstill Trailer Report – enables users to identify ‘sitting’ trailers and their location. This facilitates improved utilisation of assets by being able to optimise their location. Position can be reported in relation to nearest point-of-interest (POI), nearest village, town or city or latest geofence alert.
2. Time in Geofencing Report - enables users to analyse ‘dwelling’ times for a trailer at a geofenced location over a selected period of time. Users can identify excessive dwelling times at a location and benefit from increased operating efficiencies. The report details every movement at each geofence, complete with geofence entrance date / time, exit date / time and duration within geofence.
3. Yard Check Report - enables users to conduct a ‘yard check’ remotely and save time compared to the physical checks often conducted, often on a daily basis. Reports on EBS status, battery status, odometer mileage, reefer status, door open / close status and so on.
4. Distance Driven by Axle Load Report – enables users to analyse their fleet utilisation by identifying ‘empty’ miles and the load factor to achieve higher asset utilisation and profitability, whilst reducing their carbon footprint. Report displays kilometers travelled and axle load per trailer in 5-ton increments. Average axle loads per trailer for the reporting period is also calculated based on the total distance travelled.
5. Summarised Activity Report – enables users to analyse multiple activities for each trailer over a user-defined period and compare the under / over performance of those activities between trailers in the fleet. It shows a summary of distance driven, start & end location, driving duration, idling duration, average axle load while driving, door open duration and reefer on duration.
6. Day Summary Journey Report – provides the same information as ‘Summary Activity Report’ but on a day-to-day basis for the user-defined period. For each trailer, it enables users to analyse daily trends for multiple activity parameters showing a summary of distance driven, start & end location, driving duration, idling duration, average axle load while driving, door open duration and reefer on duration. Under / over performance of activities can be compared between trailers in the fleet.
7. Door Sensor Report – enables users to check the date and time that doors were opened and closed and to see the door open duration. In addition, the axle load at time of door open and close, along with related temperatures (the latter requiring FleetBeat-Cooler to be fitted) are shown.