Global Digital Marketing & Communication Internship
NL Amsterdam HQ
Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety and wellbeing in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. With operations throughout Europe and Canada we provide many opportunities for your professional growth!
Exciting Digital Marketing Internship open in TIP head office Amsterdam!
- Contribute to global and local digital marketing projects and tasks
- Support website creation, website reviews, content creation, SEO
- Update company websites and intranet
- Collect and provide content to market intelligence groups within Salesforce.com
- Create dashboards, review KPIs, analyze results and recommend actions
- Email marketing activities using marketing automation tool
- Support creating and distributing internal and external communication materials
- Work closely with other departments, agencies and marketing platforms for business communication purposes
- Other ad hoc tasks and projects within the Brand & Communications field
- Participate in intern projects/meetings/events
- Level of English: proficient
- Currently studying (Digital) Marketing/Communications - To be eligible for this role, you need to be enrolled in a study program
- Office 365 proficient
- Basic HTML knowledge is a plus
- Website management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce / Pardot is a plus
- Adobe Photo Shop/InDesign knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Managing multiple tasks and priorities, organized and flexible
- Innovative and creative
- Eye for detail, reliable
- High energy and enthusiasm, positive attitude
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory reference check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details and CV.