IE Cloghran Workshop
Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety and wellbeing in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. With operations throughout Europe and Canada we provide many opportunities for your professional growth!
- Workshop productivity, quality standards, EHS
- Execute the regional Ops strategies and plans to achieve their goals.
- People Development: Provide leadership and direction to their employees to ensure staffs are motivated, committed and execute on business imperatives. Recruits staff for the workshop. Provide ongoing coaching and ensures development of the people. Responsible for understanding the workshop technician competencies plan and the development of the technicians.
- Execution strategy and workshop plans: Develop and execute the workshop strategy, investment programs, and plans to ensure that their team has the capacity and capability to meet the short and long term requirements of the workshop plan. Execute workshop operational excellence and customer loyalty.
- Customer Excellence: Execute customer centric programs to deliver service excellence. Responsible for workshop NPS and customer satisfaction scores. Drive day to day customer service excellence.
- Workshop KPI’s (Power BI expertise), SG&A and costs: Monitor performance objectives, initiate and drive programs to ensure that the workshop operates optimally. Monitor workshop KPI’s and initiate actions to ensure targets are executed.
- Operating audits and rhythm: Perform workshop operational audits and KPI review to drive business improvement through coaching and development.
- Workshop compliance: Responsible for workshop audit score and recommendations for improvement, EHS KPI’s, legal and asset compliance and initiate actions to ensure targets are executed.
- Workshop: Drive profitable growth (minimize trailer downtime), capacity planning, maintain adequate staffing levels. Drive quality through the workshop excellence framework. Prioritize workshop repairs in line with business demands. Responsible for asset availability and quality. Evaluate branch fleet status and co-ordinate with Branch Manager to maximise profitable utilization through equipment availability and equipment redeployment. Identify opportunities to exploit the manufacturer’s warranty and goodwill schemes to best advantage whilst maintaining adequate workshop loading and prioritization of repairs in line with the customers’ and/or our business’s demands.
- Parts Stock Levels, Repair Standards and Re-Inspections: Ensure that the company's repair quality standards are maintained and upheld with all exceptions found discussed with relevant mechanic. Carry out quality re-inspections and discuss any issues with mechanics and monitor and maintain adequate part stock levels.
- Supplier management: driving cost control, manage local vendors and the order to pay process.
- Annual EMS performance management – give honest and constructive feedback
- Technical Certificate or equivalent or relevant experience in similar position.
- Minimum of 10 years of technical and industry work experience.
- Ability to drive significant technical quality service initiatives that result in bottom-line improvement.
- Familiarity with industry's rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused (sense of urgency).
- Capability to interact with workshop management.
- Strong personality with ability to motivate, engage and promote new ideas.
- Strong influencer with ability to exercise tact and diplomacy.
- Sound problem solving skills and Customer driven.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage in verbal interactions with customers.
- The ability to give and receive feedback in a patient and constructive manner.
- The ability to identify and apply the most appropriate style and approach to a range of situations that involve personal contacts, either 1 to 1 or in groups, in order that effective working relationships are encouraged and maintained.
- Able to manage a varied workload and meet deadlines.
- An excellent understanding of mechanics and maintenance concepts and procedures.
- IT literate and able to read complex Power BI data
- Analytical and numerical approach to interpreting data
- Full Driving licence
Whilst the above information outlines the main duties of the post, this list is not exhaustive and duties may be required to change in light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory reference check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details and CV.