UK Grays Workshop
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- To service, repair & maintain tankers to a high standard within the company guidelines and to conform to all current mandatory & EHS legislation.
- To highlight to the branch or workshop manager, any tankers which do not comply with company specifications and/or current legislation.
- To ensure all service documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To report up at an early stage to the branch or workshop manager all problems or defects relating to the tankers which could suggest a manufacturing issue with any of the components.
- To project a high customer service & corporate image at ALL times.
- Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be a “Time Served” tanker technician / engineer or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates / IRTEC Accreditatio or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in vacuum tanker repairs
- Previous mobile working experience would be an advantage
- Full UK Driving license
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Computers.
- Have a customer centric mindset and high level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required